Friday 30 March 2012

MY FAVORITE its SONAR X1

Editing to create a song is my favorite in high school since first grade until now, which I understood better software the SONAR, sonar first that I use SONAR 6 and this year I'm using (SONAR X1 producer), I prefer to complete the day - the day I get rid of boredom, and it can also expressi soul, my favorite is challenging the brain to think.

I am comfortable but made ​​my hobby I can make money, one of them, the band recorded another person who wants to make creative songs, in MIDI there are software which we can make your own by assembling chord keyboard, guitar, string drums, Pro channel, Dimension pro, guitar rig LE 4, Mastering effect, true Pianos, addictive drums, software have the effect of sound effects that we can feel the relax and make fresh again. The price for original 20 milion, and the price for the copy is 7 hundred n’50 thousen rupiah.

No comments:

Post a Comment